memories in Engineering Design eXhibition 2009..

Thank Allah for giving me such nice experiences in EDX 2009 and huhu...I got silver medal for my FYP..jadilah..atleast I got sumthing to market myself..hehe..Neway..this is my last event I have joined in UTP and it was so memorable for me..huhu..cedey2..here some pics during the EDX 2009 and Dean's List Awards Mechanical Engineering 2009..

My booth.. =p

Opening ceremony by UTP Reactor Nuclear..hehe..

During 1st round judging session..cuak!

Side view of my table..

Again judging session..

Again n again judging session

Pull jangan xpull..

Top view of my table..

Donno wat view is this..

we are come from "KECERIAAN" club..

hehe..wat da nice background..best line kot..

smart & steady..

Prize giving ceremony..I got Silver Medal..

All FYP participant..Congrats Gold and Silver Medalist..


This one Dean's List Award..Alhamdullilah..

Rizkee, Hanafi & Othman..

I got this..how about u??

We got this..Thank UTP.. =)

2 comments:

Fathiah Farid said...

waa..xsangke eh ko menang..thniah2..
FYP ko psal pe?

Rizkee said...

ou..aku wat psl fracture toughness..senang cite nak check kekuatan material bila ade crack kt material tuh..

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
aku suka..fishing..ikan..beli baju suar n kasut..men bola..futsal..tennis..cameraku..laptopku..kereta personaku..cuti-cuti malaysia...InsyaAllah aku akan update blog nih bila rasa nak update..hehe.. =P

Followers